Tuesday, May 14, 2019

HONEY BEE BLOUSE PDF PATTERN FROM PETITE STITCHERY

Hi!

I am really excited and nervous when I got an opportunity to test the Honey Bee Top @ Blouse for Kelly Stevens at Petite Stitchery  It was my 1st PDF pattern test from oversea. Quiet nervous too!!!.


I made the bishop long sleeve version and I add embellishment of lace at the bottom of the blouse. Yeay! Just as sweet as honey, this blouse pattern fits my daughter very well.  


Front view of the blouse with lace embellishment


The bishop sleeve


back zip - the zip for the patter is normal zip I've hack it to exposed zip,

Sizes: 2-17

Skill level: Beginner

Blouse Option:
a tank, sleeveless, short sleeve, half sleeve, 3/4 sleeve, long sleeve, bishop sleeve, and pleated flutter sleeve (which can be used on both the sleeveless AND tank lines).

There are three hem options: straight top, curved top, and dress

Pattern details:
A full PDF pattern with layers.
-layered options for printing only the size(s) you need
-printable on A4 and Letter paper
-A0 print shop format

Recommended Fabrics:

* Woven fabric with zero stretch and great drape such as Rayon Challis, Chiffon, Swiss Dot, etc.

Note: I receive this pattern in exchange for testing. Here is my Affiliates link within this post and if you choose to use them to make purchase, I will received a small commission. Feel free to use this link

No comments: